Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just what is The Local Yokel blog?

0
It is about my adventures in living a minimalist lifestyle, in our present economy. It's about learning a new way to live, move about, and enjoy each day.

At one time, the Yokel had it all. Land, home, vehicle, wife. But things have changed. There were a lot of factors involved. I'll go into some them over time.

In the here and now, I am over wieght from a long lasting depression. I have some minor health issues, and i have debts to pay off. Somehow.

And I have never been more content.

You heard right.

With the gradual, and sometimes not so gradual, shedding of "things", I have entered a period of relative contentment. There is a flow to my life that is hard to put into words. But I hope to attempt just that in this blog.

Along with relating my life experiences, I will attempt to give some insight into living with less and enjoying life more abundantly. Plus, I just enjoy the chance of giving and sharing.

So please come back and subscribe. And I hope to see you soon.

No Response to "Just what is The Local Yokel blog?"

Post a Comment